salt.

7:15 AM

"You are the salt of the earth." Matthew 5:13


Today I went to a church called Mosaic. It was a small, intimate church in San Diego. The worship was simple, the message was real and my heart was filled. The message was based around the scripture in Matthew that calls us to be the salt of the earth. Here is what I took away: Salt makes you thirsty. So what does it mean that we are the salt of the earth? If we are indeed the salt, we need to make the others around us thirsty for the things that our lives represent. 

I am far too tired to write anything intelligent right now, but if you want to keep updated on my journey, stay tuned. I will add little bits and pieces here and there, hopefully it will bring some spice to the world.

In the meantime, here's a breakdown of the life of a roadie.

91941. my zip code in la mesa. i live in California, it's not real.
2012. the year the world's worst criminal will be brought to justice.
64. the number of people I live with in the roadie house
5. the average hours of sleep I get a night
3. the number of teammates I will travel Tri-State with at the end of February
1. the hour it took me to fall in love with my teammates



love you friends, mercy demands action.

You Might Also Like

0 comments